Pigeon Proofing

How to stop birds getting under solar panels glasgow

By October 16, 2019 December 3rd, 2021 No Comments

Birds nesting under solar panels & how to stop birds getting under solar panels Glasgow

Occasionally we get queries regarding birds getting under solar panels. Usually its pigeons nesting under the solar panels.

Obviously when you’ve invested serious money on solar panels you don’t want birds damaging the panels in any way or reducing their power output. The fouling, increased insect activity associated with a birds nest, building & solar panel array damage is not worth putting up with there presence.

Well it turns out there is a cost effective and permanent solution to this problem.

This involves installing a mesh system around the perimeter of the solar panel array. Using specialist fixings we can install the mesh without any invasive work to the panels 90% of the time. In the other 10% due to the construction of the panels some basic drilling is required to fix the mesh.

We have done this sort of work many times, guarantee this work and have a 100% client satisfaction rate.

Here’s a review one of our solar panel bird proofing clients wrote for us:

“Brilliant job done. Very reliable and

would highly recommend. Worked through problems that

aren’t of their making brilliantly. Great Service”

Margaret, Darnley

We have extensive working at heights experience and bird control & proofing experience & know how to work around your solar panels without any problems or issues.

To discuss the nature of your problem and/or get a quote please call us on 0141 433 7335 to speak to a pest controller.

Right Solar Care

Author Right Solar Care

More posts by Right Solar Care